Worldwide influence in safety and training
GWO membership is available to globally leading manufacturers and owners of wind turbines. As legal dutyholders, these companies have the greatest responsibility for workforce safety.
Benefits of membership:
- Join the industry’s only international association focused on safety and training
- Create and influence the adoption of safety standards worldwide
- Foster unique professional relationships
GWO members' commitment
In order to become a member of GWO, an organisation must sign in accordance with the GWO Articles of Association and commit to support The Main Objective: To strive for a safe and injury free work environment in the wind industry.
- Member Companies commit to supporting Global Wind Organisation and to help achieve The Main Objective
- Member companies support GWO's core values of collaboration to achieve The Main Objective. The Member Company will collaborate with other GWO members and stakeholders for example by committing resources such as subject matter experts to participate in the development of training standards.
- Member companies commit to using and recognizing GWO training standards whenever appropriate for work functions pertaining to the wind energy industry
Visit the Global Wind Organisation help centre
Read the GWO Articles of Association