Requirements for Certification
To deliver training to GWO's Standards and Frameworks, training providers must be certified by a GWO approved certification body listed on the GWO website.
These requirements have been developed in cooperation between members of GWO and a variety of other stakeholders from the wind industry.
The Requirements for Certification document contains:
- resources and references certified GWO training providers need to deliver training to GWO Standards and Frameworks.
- resources prospective training providers need prior to becoming certified to deliver training to GWO Standards and Frameworks.
- details on the stages of audit processes needed to become certified and maintain certification to train to GWO Standards and Frameworks.
- information on the management systems and supporting processes certification bodies must use and maintain.
- governance structures covering certification bodies' relationships with training providers, auditors and GWO's Secretariat.
The requirements must be followed by all certification bodies when auditing GWO training providers.