As part of our ongoing commitment to good governance of the GWO training network, we are hosting a Virtual Auditor Qualification Training course for participants based in North American time zones (EDT).
What does Auditor Qualification Training teach auditors to do?
- You will learn how to conduct audits on training providers in accordance with the GWO Requirements Training Providers. This includes the capability to audit training providers who want to deliver GWO training, either as a first-time certification or as a means of adding new modules to their existing certification
The training will be delivered in English by an experienced GWO auditor.
Receive expert tuition into initial certification or surveillance audits as follows:
- Understanding the standards. Each GWO Standard contains learning objectives, which in turn consist of lessons and elements designed to achieve those learning objectives
- You will be taught to recognize what is and what isn't good training and how to observe this during an audit
- Become familiar with essential elements of safety training, particularly the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
Places are limited to a maximum of 6 participants.
A maximum of two participants from the same company are permitted on each course. Additional seats may be granted if space permits.
Requirements for the certification body:
- Documentation of accreditation to ISO 17021 or 17065 and that the accrediting body is a signatory of the IAF MLA.
Requirements for the auditor:
- Documentation confirming that you are certified ISO 9001 or similar – in order to cover the audit of the QMS in the administration of a Training Provider. OHSAS18001/ISO45001 or similar – in order to cover the assessment during the training course.
- All course participants must be proficient in written and spoken English to participate in the AQT.
For a full list of requirements to audit GWO Training Providers, please review the GWO Requirements for Certification Bodies
The cost of the GWO Auditor Qualification Training (AQT) is €650.
This cost will not be returned if you fail to the AQT course or for any cancellation with less than 10 days before the start of the training.
Training may be cancelled if there are fewer than 3 participants for one training session. In such cases, your fee will either be returned or another class will be scheduled.
No-shows will move to the back of the line of the next available AQT
Upon registration at a GWO AQT the terms of participation must be accepted