As part of our ongoing commitment to good governance of the GWO training network, we are hosting a second Auditor Qualification Training course at the Secretariat in Copenhagen.
The objectives of the training are to:
- Enable auditors to conduct audits on training providers in accordance with the GWO Criteria for Training Providers. This includes the capability to audit training providers seeking to deliver GWO training, be it as a first-time qualification or as adding new modules to their certification
- Enable auditors to conduct re-certification or surveillance audits when needed
- Provide expert tuition into those specific competencies relating to GWO standards.
The training is free of charge and will be delivered by an experienced GWO auditor.
- Travel and expenses are not included
- Registration includes a complementary dinner at the end of day one courtesy of GWO
Please confirm your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 4, 2019.