Since 1st April 2022, Auditor Development Training (ADT) has been a requirement for all qualified GWO auditors who have previously completed an AQT and wish to retain their qualified status through an annual refresher training.
As part of our ongoing commitment to good governance of the GWO training network, we are hosting a virtual Auditor Development Training (ADT) course for participants based in North American time zones (EDT). However, participation in the courses is not exclusive to residents of said time zone.
Core facts about the Auditor Development Training
- The training will be delivered by an experienced GWO auditor in English.
- Online training consists of 6 hours contact time across 8 hours and 15 minutes. Some pre-reading is required.
- From 1st April 2023 a fee of 450 Euros is applicable per individual for each ADT course.
- Successful participants of the ADT receive a certificate of completion.
Why take Auditor Development Training?
- Improve your working knowledge of GWO Requirements for Training and Requirements for Certification following recent changes. This includes updates on training provider certification processes
- Learn how to perform higher quality GWO audits including how to interact through the GWO WINDA platform and see how to submit GWO audit forms and audit reports
- Recognise what is, and what isn't, good training and how to identify this during an audit
- Become familiar with new GWO standards and updates to current standard since taken AQT
- Participate in the learning experience by bringing personal real world experience of auditing GWO certified training providers
Requirements for the auditor:
- Documentation confirming that you are certified ISO 9001/45001 or similar – in order to cover the audit of the QMS in the administration of a training provider.
- All course participants must be proficient in written and spoken English to participate in the ADT.
- Full prerequisites for the course will be checked following application in line with GWO’s Requirements for Certification.
Further Information on the course
- Training may be cancelled if there are fewer than three participants for one training session. In such cases, fees will either be returned, or another class scheduled.
- No-shows will move to the back of the line of the next available training
- Upon registration at a GWO ADT the terms and conditions of participation must be accepted