Since 1st April 2021, Auditor Qualification Training (AQT) has been a requirement for all auditors working with GWO certified certification bodies and training providers. The objective of AQT is to ensure auditors are sufficiently competent to assess that training delivered by GWO certified training providers is of consistent quality and in compliance with the relevant GWO standards. AQT is the initial step of GWO’s auditor professional development approach. It is valid for one year and is followed by a mandatory annual Auditor Development Training (ADT) refresher course. A full description of auditor requirements is contained in GWO’s Requirements for Certification.
• The training is delivered by an experienced GWO auditor
• A maximum of two participants from the same company are permitted on each course. Additional seats may be granted if space permits.
• Some reading and the completion of a questionnaire is required prior to the course
• The cost of the GWO Auditor Qualification Training (AQT) is €975; paid in advance.
• Successful participants of the AQT receive a certificate of completion.
• Learn how to conduct audits on training providers in accordance with the GWO Requirements for Training. This includes the capability to audit training providers who want to deliver GWO training, either as a first-time certification or as a means of adding new modules to their existing certification
• See how to conduct initial certification or surveillance audits of GWO training providers when needed
• Recognise what is, and what isn't, good training and how to identify this during an audit.
• Become familiar with essential elements of safety training, particularly the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Receive expert tuition into initial certification or surveillance audits including understanding the standards. Each GWO standard contains learning objectives, which in turn consist of lessons and elements designed to achieve those learning objectives
• Documentation confirming that you are certified ISO 9001/45001 or similar – in order to cover the audit of the QMS in the administration of a training provider.
• All course participants must be proficient in written and spoken English to participate in the AQT.
• For a full list of requirements to become a qualified GWO auditor, please review the GWO Requirements for Certification. This now includes a further three-step process to achieve qualification.
• /The fee is non-refundable and will not be returned if participants fail to attend the AQT course or need to cancel with less than 10 days before the start of the training.
• Training may be cancelled if there are fewer than 3 participants for one training session. In such cases, fees will either be returned, or another class scheduled.
• No-shows will move to the back of the line of the next available training.
• Upon registration at a GWO AQT the terms and conditions of participation must be accepted.