As part of our ongoing commitment to good governance of the GWO training network, we are hosting an Auditor Qualification Training course at Task Academy, San Paolo
What does Auditor Qualification Training teach auditors to do?
- You will learn how to conduct audits on training providers in accordance with the GWO Criteria for Training Providers. This includes the capability to audit training providers who want to deliver GWO training, either as a first-time certification or as a means of adding new modules to their existing certification
The training is free of charge and will be delivered in english by an experienced GWO auditor.
Receive expert tuition into specific competencies relating to GWO standards such as:
- Understanding the standards. Each GWO Standard contains learning objectives, which in turn consist of lessons and elements designed to achieve those learning objectives
- You will be taught to recognise what is and what isn't good training and how to observe this during an audit
- Become familiar with essential elements of safety training, particularly the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
Places are limited to a maximum of 12 delegates.
A maximum of two delegates from the same company are permitted
- Travel and expenses are not included
Requirements for the certification body:
- Documentation of accreditation to ISO 17021 or 17065 and that the accrediting body is a signatory of the IAF MLA.
Requirements for the auditor:
- Documentation confirming that you are certified ISO 9001 or similar – in order to cover the audit of the QMS in the administration of a Training Provider. OHSAS18001/ISO45001 or similar – in order to cover the assessment during the training course.
For a full list of requirements to audit GWO Training Providers, please review the GWO Criteria for Certification Bodies